My Bucket List for 2014
- Learning How to Use Photoshop®: This year for Art I am hoping to learn how to use photoshop to improve my drawings and photos. My mom said that if I learn how to use photoshop, she might ask me to do graphics for her blog! I also would love to know how to use it so I can play around with it, Just for fun! (Update: I accomplished this one and started my own business @ Forever His Designs!)
- Moving from California: Because of my dad’s job, we move every 4 years or so and it is almost time to move again. I have enjoyed some things about living here, but I miss the snow, my friends, living closer to my family and so on. Since we are most likely to move closer to my extended family, who live in Indiana and Ohio, I can’t wait until it is finalized and decided.
- Finding a Wii® Game that I will Enjoy: My siblings and I just recently bought a used Wii and about a dozen games from our next door neighbor. However, most of the games are not something I would enjoy playing except when I am helping my two four-year-old brothers with the controls. I am hoping to find a game that I can enjoy wether I am playing by myself or with friends and my family. (Update: I found one! It is called XenoBlade and is pretty fun.)
- Buying the LEGO® Bat Cave: I know that most 15 year old girls don’t play with LEGOs anymore, but I do often. It is partly because my four brothers and sister play with them, and I honestly enjoy having creative control of my own world. 🙂 At the moment I am saving up to buy The Bat Cave, but I have a feeling it won’t be the last LEGO Set that I will save up for.
- Finishing at Least One of The Novels I am Writing: I am currently in the middle of writing 5 different novels, of which only 1 is near completion. I hope to finish at least one, if not more than then one, but since we might be moving this summer I don’t know if I will.
- Blogging at Least Once a Day on My Blog: I am trying to get into the habit of blogging on my other blog at least once a day and I hope to start to do that here to. I am hoping that my mom might count this as school… A girl can dream right? 🙂