2015 has seen many awesome things from my 17th birthday to the beginning of my business, Forever His Designs. Every year I pick 5 of my best posts to feature in a post. From the reader favorite, to the beginning of a series, these post are all very special to me.
The Top 5 Posts of 2015 are:
- 20 Gifts for Teen Girls: Geek Edition – A list of 20 gifts for teen girl geeks picked out by yours truly. This post has been a reader favorite for 2 months in a row and with 600+ page views, it is most likely going to stay that way for many more months.
- The Gotham Enigma, Chapter 8: Legacies and Heirs (part 2) – a post in my favorite fan-fiction has one of the biggest plot development so far. . .
- The Phantom Jedi, Episode 1: The Exile – the first episode in my Star Wars fan-fiction, the newest in my collection. The Phantom Jedi features a young Jedi exile during the time of the Clone Wars.
- 20 Ideas for Star Wars Themed Parties! – 20 ideas for a Star Wars party from food to crafts. I used a couple of these for my Star Wars themed birthday and I am planning on using more on May 4th (aka Star Wars Day).
- Modesty Isn’t a Pain: an Essay on Fashion – this title is self explanatory. . .
As 2015 comes to a close, and I am planning for 2016 I am very excited to share the next year with y’all. Let the late-night writing marathons begin!
Happy New Year!