(all pageveiw counts are what they where at the time of the writing of this post, not what they are now)
This year has seen the beginning of both of my blogs and the start of a whole new set of opportunities for me. I am so excited to see what this next year brings, but in the mean time here are My Top 5 Posts of 2014! Enjoy! (These are not in any specific order)
1. What is Minecraft? Posted on 12/18/14 with 151 page views this post is in my top 5 this year because it is one of the few of my school projects that has been posted on my blog. In this post I talk about the game Minecraft and talk about what it actually is and why I play it.
2. The Gotham Enigma: Chapter 2 (part 3): Posted on 5/15/14 with 105 page views the reason this post is in my top 5 this year can be explained in three words: Restoration from Estrangement.
3. The Gotham Orphan: Chapter 1 (part 1): Posted on 9/12/14 with 72 page views this post signals a very cool change. At that point I was 6 chapters into the Gotham Enigma, but I felt like it was missing something. I analyzed the issue and realized that the pasts of my main characters was somewhat missing. So, after thinking over what I should do I came up with a solution. I started writing this prequel series, this post being the first one in the series.
4. Developing My Passion for Art: Posted on 3/15/14 written by me on Homeschool Encouragement, this post is in my top 5 for two reasons. 1 it is the first post of many I have posted on HE, and 2 it is about one of my favorite subjects: Art. For those of you who like my stories about Nighthawk this post is full of my drawings of her. Some of them may even look familiar.
5. Turning a Blog Into a Creative Outlet: Posted originally on 7/4/14 by me on Homeschool Blogging this post is about how and why I started sharing my stories on my blog. It is this list because it talks about one of the biggest changes I have made in my writing in a long time.
Have A Happy New Year!