Every year, I pick 5 of my favorite posts of the year to showcase. For both my 2014 and 2015 list I picked a mix of fan fiction, resource posts, and tips. This year has been full of new series, new ideas, and new experiences for me.
I can’t wait to see what 2017 will bring, but for now here are my top 5 posts of 2016:
- A Perfect Beginning: A Letter to My Reader’s About The Gotham Enigma ~ I decided to start rewriting The Gotham Enigma, and this is the letter I wrote to explain the process to my readers.
- The Phantom Jedi, Episode 11: Birthright ~ Loved writing the scenes in this one, especially the one between Acacia’s parents (spoiler alert!). Super excited about where this series is going!
- Why Batman? ~ Why is Batman my favorite DC superhero? Read this post to find out.
- Beyond S.H.I.E.L.D: Barriers (part 1) ~ The first post of my Avenger® fan fiction that premiered this year. I love Captain America® and his story, so this one has been fun to write.
- Drawing with Inspiration: Why I keep 3,500 Images on my iPhone ~ There is logic behind the madness of having over 3000 images on my phone. I love drawing concept art of my characters and I also love to write about it 🙂
You might also enjoy: